Thursday, February 18, 2010

Scamfreezone.org and Fromhomedataentry.com Are Scams

Not much to report on the Fromhomedataentry.com scam unless you consider the following relevant.

Scamfreezone.org who provided them with their "scam free certificate" has some shady dealings going on. It appears Mr. Robert Bell has somewhat of an ego complex. If you recall my last post he stated in his email that I should "Get a real job and stay off the internet." So I decided to reply with the following:

Mr. Bell...not a good nor professional answer. Get a real job? That makes it sound like Fromhomedataentry.com is not a legit company. Furthermore, the original email I was going to send was going to inquire as to why your company doesn't do their own research on a company as you wanted ME to provide ALL the info. All of which can be found by doing a simple search by the way. Seems as if you have a low requirement before issuing certificates.

Now let me tell you that I have found the name Robert Bell and Typeinternational.org to be associated with their own scams. And you are providing "Scam Free Certificates"? You are the one who needs to get off the internet you F**K! (edited for this post).

As for Ms. Cooper's reply....this is not my first rodeo with companies like hers and it won't be the last one I manage to shut down. I do hope you are prepared as you state.

With that said I've updated my blog with your correspondence and will continue to expose you!



Here was his response:

"Have fun and I really wish you lots of luck in your endeavors. Sounds like you are jealous to me because I am so damm smart and have 10 Million members behind me and a large Hedge Fund who feeds me."


Well after I laughed my ass off I couldn't help but wonder why anyone would be jealous of him for being so damn smart. Damn smart because he found a way to SCAM people? That only requires a lack of conscience!

And the 10 million members...c'mon!!!! The best marketers don't have such a list...Ashton Kutcher has about 5 million followers on Twitter! I find those figures hard to believe Mr. Bell...and who gives a shit about your Hedge fund. What a shame you have to pat yourself on the back for what appears to be exaggerations.


This morning I had two emails from Mr. Bell; the first simply stated "bring it on". The second
invigorated my efforts to expose more of the facts...here's how it read:

"I would be real carefull what you say as I will sue you for whatever you have and more.I can afford very good legal people and have won many cases from assholes who let their mouth run up their asshole so go for it."

Ok Mr. Bell let me provide you with some information. As president of my own corporation I am very
familiar with how the law works (including internet laws). Fortunately; I've not found the need to seek as much legal counsel as you have (must suck...legit businesses don't have this problem). I'm only providing the FACTS that are available to EVERYONE on the internet.

As a matter of FACT, the Better Business Bureau has given two of your websites/businesses an "F" rating. See the links at end of this post.

FACT, Scamfreezone.org has a list of "Approved Scam Free Sites" that don't
even display your seal! Not to mention that most don't have Terms of Service, Privacy Policies, or
Disclaimers listed on their sites. A legitimate businesses would have ALL of them! Your own site doesn't even list them. Based off your responses and my research it's safe to say that Fromhomedataentry.com is a scam; as are you sir (and I use the term loosely).

Ok folks, if you're here because you're researching these sites then you need to know that it doesn't
matter what their "Terms" state about NO REFUNDS-NO EXCEPTIONS, you can get your fee back and seek recourse. Here's how:


  • Legally you have 90 days from the time you "Paid" to dispute a charge with Paypal AND your credit card company. If you don't finish your assignments or haven't received your "Payout" within 88 days (buffer zone) then contact "Paypal (or whoever the payment processor is), your credit card company, or financial institution and file a dispute for a refund immediately.

  • These institutions are required by law to "Hold" funds until further investigation.

  • Tell them that you believe you were scammed and state your case. Then...


  • Go to the website for the BBB and FTC and file complaints with them. Follow up with your financial institution and provide them with the case numbers from your complaints. And...


  • Keep ALL correspondence, including the "assignments" you received and sent (they are your proof).



If the legal time frame has past, FILE A DISPUTE ANYWAY (it creates a record). Spread the word
folks...it's the only way innocent victims can seek recourse.

BBB report for typeinternational.org
BBB report for interjobconnects.org

No comments: